June 22, 2012

bored life

laiiii
this time use english to post
but so sry that my broken english la harrr
xD

so touching that 
my lovely sister
kak shidah
my ah ji 

coz of i use chinece to post n she goes to translate what i say !
muacksss
love died you aaa
<3

n
now reali is to bored
ntg to do so cuming here to post
wait 
nid to g toilet now !
sudddenly veli pain !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
ohyeaaa
i'm bekkk
xD
n also take a bathhh
wowww
siok aaaaaa

i feel tiok everytime my post so rubbish eh lo
==
just like talking 
xD
wakakakkakakaka


okayy
come say my nowaday life
hmmm
college life?
now is still very relax
1 week pass up 1 assig
easy laaaa
bt force myselve dont do last minute work la plssss
=.=

family?
still the same lo 
ntg much to say
happy family 
=D
i love my boy n my girlll
the two stupid reali make our life happy n happy 
=D
we love them so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh
muacksss!

n
what to say again?
ntg liao a
no loving life now okay
wait me more year just talk tis topic to me
xD

every tuesday n sat going to jitsin training bsb wif them
i want train bek my staminall!!!!
be strongg

aiyo
alwaz say wanna be strong a
change a
train a
what what what a
all is just use mouth say nia eh la
which 1 is gt do perfect eh?
 NO!
what the fark!
= =

sis going uk also 1 month liao
seem like so siok a she at there ==
i think she forgot her family at here liao 
how long din find me n skype with us  liao
wan wait me find you mie
slow slow wait la u !
xD

tis few day damn tired a
why a
x cukup tidur la still asking why 
=.=


nowaday seldom post photo on facebook d
coz now crazy on instagram
wahaha
coz there less ppl see tiok ma
so beh pai seh la
=D

aiya
dont know want say wat again d la
end here !

1 comment:

picturetellumorethananything said...

hahahaha...damn!crazy posting....no objective at all..just type like crazy fingerrrr~ hahhahah....waaaa...good posting in english..on the same time improve u n my english too mehhh..hahaha....i can imaging how u say 'tiok aaa >< ' hahaahaha....miss u yent!